Paid Animation Gig!
Jazza Studios and Armor Games are currently working on a flash game by the name of ‘Ortus’. Jazza Studios is currently looking for a special effects animator. The job is paid and extremely ambitious. If you are interested in being an important part of possibly one of the biggest games this year, then you might want to check it out. Here are the descriptions and requirements of the job:
SPECIAL EFFECTS ANIMATOR:
– animated special effects for in game mechanics (spells, blasts, gore, etc)
– icon design for spells and ability icons
– skilled in visually creating and animating elemental imagery (fire, ice, blood, etc)
– adept in recent versions of flash (CS3 to CS5)
– hard working, and timely creation of needed game aspects
– regularly available, and enthusiastic!
To get a more in depth description of the job, click here.
If you are interested in the job please e-mail Jazza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pease include in your email:
– links to (or attached) what you feel are the best representations of your abilities in flash, particularly in the realm of special effects
– a little about yourself, why you feel you are the one for the job, and if possible, any previous experience you may have had in the online flash/game industry